Home Insurance coverage options:
- Comprehensive Property Coverage. This means you are covered for most direct, sudden and accidental physical losses that aren’t specifically excluded in your policy.
- Named Peril Coverage. This means you are covered for “perils” (fire, explosion, lightning, windstorm and hail damage) which are specifically named in your policy, subject to policy exclusions and conditions.
- Liability Coverage. This provides coverage if you’re found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury to someone who doesn’t live in your home or causes property damage to another’s property.
- Actual Cash Value. If your home is destroyed by an insured loss, this covers the cost to replace or repair your damaged property, with a deduction for depreciation, which reflects the age and condition of your home.
- Replacement Cost. If you purchase a Replacement Cost policy and your home is destroyed by an insured loss, the settlement reflects the cost to replace the damaged items with new property of comparable material and quality, without any deduction for depreciation.
- Extended Replacement Cost. You can receive an additional amount (usually a percentage of your home coverage) of the insured amount, to replace your home! (not available in all states or programs).
- Popular optional coverages:
- Additional Living Expenses
- Replacement Cost Coverage on Personal Property
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage for jewelry, watches and furs
- Business Property and Liability
- High Liability Limits
- Building Ordinance
Your seasonal home isn’t standard and your insurance policy shouldn’t be either. You need specialized coverage that will take care of the things that matter to you. Precision Insurance Agency has carriers who specialize in seasonal home insurance and understands your needs.
Precision Insurance Agency has the correct company relationships tO offer you the flexibility in coverage you are looking to put in place. Some carrier’s coverage can be renewed for up to three years of coverage with pro-rated cancellation.
If you are the one in four people in America who have chosen this lifestyle, whether you own or rent – we’ve got you covered: We have three carriers that specialize in covering manufactured homes. They all offer some or all of the following: