Grand Rapids Vacant Home Insurance
Do you like to throw money out the window? Probably not. Then why go with an insurance company that asks you to insure a home for longer than needed?
While many insurance companies don’t offer flexible coverages, Precision Insurance Agency has the correct company relationships that offer you the flexibility in coverage you are looking to put in place. Some carrier’s coverage can be renewed for up to three years of coverage with pro-rated cancellation. Many companies shy away from insuring vacant homes, but Precision Insurance has the right company relationship for you.
We’ve got you covered:
- Named Peril Coverage. This means we cover “perils” (fire, explosion, lightning, windstorm and hail damage) which are specifically named in your policy, subject to policy exclusions and conditions.
- Vandalism and Malicious Mischief Coverage. Many companies don’t offer this important coverage on an unoccupied home, but Foremost does.
- Full 12 Month Policy. This means that we offer flexible payment plans and a pro-rated cancellation, if you need to cancel before your year is up. We also offer options to renew for up to four years.
- Agreed Loss Settlement. If your home is destroyed by an insured loss, you receive the full amount of agreed upon insurance for your home (minus any applicable deductible). No hassles.
- Liability Coverage. This provides coverage if you’re found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury to someone on the rental premises or causes property damage.
- Actual Cash Value. In the event of a covered loss, this covers the cost to replace or repair your damaged property, with a deduction for depreciation, which reflects that age and condition of your home.