Don’t know which way to turn for car insurance? Not sure what company wants you, rest assured and choose Precision Insurance Agency. We have carriers that specialize in policies that are customized with you in mind.
With all the choices for auto insurance out there, why choose us, because Precision Insurance has the carriers that will take you, adventures and all. Precision Insurance carriers accept a broad range of drivers and driving histories
We’ve got you covered:
- Our Dynamite Deductible® Endorsement. A reducing deductible endorsement. Your deductible for Comprehensive or Collision losses may be lowered semi-annual policy renewal or at annual policy renewal (limited by carrier & as permitted by state law).
- One Household, One Policy for all Vehicles. This means that your Auto policies are captured in one easy-to-read bill, so you don’t have to worry about different effective dates, renewals or multiple bills.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists. Coverage that protects you financially if you’re in an accident with someone who’s at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage. This covers your legal liability for a covered accident that involves injury to another person or damage to someone’s property, up to the limit of liability you select.
- Rental Reimbursement. If you rent a car after you have a covered loss on your automobile, the carrier will put the policy limits (like $50 a day) back in your pocket for up to the policy limits (usually 30 days).
- Medical Payments. Hopefully never needed, but always important with auto insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of an auto accident.
- Towing and Roadside Service. If your car needs towing or assistance on the road, we have carriers that will cover the cost for you. This covers you for each disablement on a covered vehicle and may be subject to a maximum limit per policy depending on the carrier of choice.
- Loan/Lease Coverage. This will pay the difference between what you owe on your vehicle and what your insurance pays, if your vehicle is declared a total loss after an accident or is stolen and not recovered, minus your comprehensive or collision deductible.
Collectible Auto Insurance
Are you going to take your family vehicle to the classic car show and put it on display? Not typically. Then why would you insure your beauty with a policy meant for an everyday automobile?
Your car isn’t standard and your insurance policy shouldn’t be either. You need a specialized coverage that will take care of that beauty like you do. Lucky for you, Precision has options with carriers that can provide you with the right fit for your classic car usage.
We’ve got you covered:
- Agreed Value. This protects the current market value of your car in the event of physical damage or a total loss. To protect the value of your car, the “agreed value” on your policy should represent your vehicle’s current market value. In the event of a covered total loss you will receive the full agreed amount less any applicable deductible. The “agreed value” is the amount you agreed to and stated on your policy.
- Annual Policy. If there’s a beautiful sunny day, you don’t want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy your classic is insured even in the “off-season.”
- Towing and Roadside Assistance. If your car needs towing or assistance on the road, we will cover the cost for you. This covers you for each disablement on a covered vehicle subject to a maximum limit per policy.
- No worries at a car show. Unlike some other collectible auto insurers, we don’t have an attendance requirement! This means you can bring your car to a show and not have to worry about a loss while you’re walking around and enjoying other displays. We don’t require you to be in attendance for loss settlement.
- Designed for you. Precision Insurance Agency has carriers whose policies have more features customized specifically for collectible car owners than a standard auto policy. You can save hundreds of dollars and hassles by going with a carrier program designed with the true car collector enthusiast in mind.