A boat can bring you a lot of good times! It’s also a commitment of time and money. That’s a big investment to put at risk when a typical homeowners policy will not adequately cover your boat! Lucky for you, Precision Insurance Agency has the carriers that offer the right policy and coverage for your boat.
We’ve got you covered:
- Agreed Value Hull Coverage. We don’t nickel and dime you at the time of a loss. Precision Insurance has carriers that will cover your boat for an agreed amount, period. That means we will pay that amount of insurance if you have a total loss, agreed upon and stated on your policy. This gives you an added measure of protection. Available on selected boats and subject to the selected carrier’s policy limits.
- Total Loss Settlement Endorsement. Do you have a new boat and want to have extra protection in the event of a total loss? This can save you a lot of worry and money! We have carrier’s that will pay up to 20% more than the amount of insurance (at an increase cost) to replace a covered watercraft with a current model. The carrier endorsement must be added to the policy according to policy provisions This endorsement takes the worry about depreciation away.
- Liability Only. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your boat (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage). This option allows you to make the decision to only buy Liability coverage. You decide.
- Increased Limits. You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.
- Annual Policy. If there’s a beautiful sunny day, you don’t want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy, you can insure your boat even in the “off-season.”
- Optional Actual Cash Value Hull Coverage. With this coverage we will apply depreciation at the time of loss. You choose the coverage you want and the premium option that works for you.
- Towing and Assistance. We will pay for towing or assistance expenses you incur while in the water or on the road (with a trailer equipped to transport your boat safely).
- Pollution Liability. This covers sudden and accidental oil or fuel spills from your watercraft for which you are legally responsible because of an accident.
- Trailer Coverage. Our carriers also can covers trailer equipped to transport your boat safely (exclusions apply).
- Medical Payments. Hopefully never needed, but always important with boat insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of a boating accident. This program also covers any guests in the boat at the time of the accident.
- Personal Property. Fishing equipment, wet suits and more are covered with Personal Property coverage.
- Uninsured Watercraft. This takes care of YOU, when the other at-fault person doesn’t have insurance. Uninsured Watercraft will cover injuries and damages that you incur that the other person is legally liable for, such as medical treatment and lost wages.
- Wreck Removal. We cover just that, wreckage removal. This pays for reasonable costs from any attempted raising, removal or destruction of your insured boat, when you are involved in an accident with a third party.
- Water Sports Liability. This is automatically included with a purchase of liability coverage, for bodily injury or property damage caused by someone towed by your watercraft for activities such as waterskiing, knee boarding, wake boarding or tubing. Devices that are designed for flight are excluded.