Snowmobile & Off-Road Vehicle Coverage:
- Safety Apparel Coverage. This provides (up to policy limits) in coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
- Annual Policy. If there’s an unexpected snowfall, you don’t want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy you can insure your sled even in the “off-season.”
- Optional Equipment Coverage. We have carriers who offer (up to policy limits) optional equipment coverage. This covers any “extras” added to your ride, including towable trailers or sleds made for use with your snowmobile.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully never needed, but always important with snowmobile insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of a snowmobile accident.
- Trailer Coverage. Provides coverage for a specifically designed trailer to transport your snowmobiles (up to policy limits).
- Liability Coverage. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your snowmobile (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Collision Coverage. Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your snowmobile in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other than Collision Coverage. Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Increased Limits. You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.
Your snowmobile needs an insurance coverage that will take care of it like you do. Precision Insurance Agency feels like you and has the carriers so you can choose the right insurance policy for your snowmobile.
Off-Road Vehicle Insurance
Do you jump on your dirt bike when you wake up, drive it down the stairs to your kitchen and grab some coffee? We hope not. Then why would you insure your off-road vehicle (ORV) with a policy meant for your home?
Scooters are a lot of fun, but what happens if you have an accident? Your homeowners policy probably won’t adequately cover your scooter. Lucky for you, Precision Insurance Agency has carriers that can offer you the right policy for your scooter.