Grand Rapids Scooter Insurance
Your homeowners policy probably won’t adequately cover your Scooter. Lucky for you, Precision Insurance Agency has carriers that can offer you the right policy for your scooter.
We’ve got you covered:
- Safety Apparel Coverage. This provides (up to policy limits) coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
- Annual Policy. If there’s a beautiful sunny day, you don’t want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy you can insure your scooter even in the “off-season.”
- Liability Only Coverage. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your scooter (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Increased Limits. You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.
- Collision Coverage. Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your scooter in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other than Collision Coverage. Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully, never needed, but very important with scooter insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage. Coverage that protects you financially if you’re in an accident with someone who’s at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.