RV Insurance coverage options:
- Comprehensive Coverage. This is included with our motor home policies and is not usually included in your typical auto policy. This provides protection from just about any direct, sudden, and accidental loss, including; collision, fire, smoke, floods, landslides, hail, windstorms, animals, vandalism, low branches or overhangs, theft and lightning. We also include Coverage for Attached Accessories, including awnings, satellite dishes, TV antennas and more. (Some coverages are optional and subject to company approval or may not be available)
- Total Loss Replacement Coverage. This option can save you literally thousands of dollars when compared to typical auto policies, which pay only the Actual Cash Value of your trailer travel at the time it’s destroyed. Precision Insurance Agency has the carriers that offer the coverage that protects you MotorHome from the effects of depreciation. If your new-model MotorHome is destroyed within its first five model years, and you’re the original owner, we have carriers that will pay to replace it with a brand new one of similar kind and quality. In years six through ten, we have carriers that will give you up to what you originally paid for it toward the purchase of another motor home.
- Emergency Expenses Coverage. Pays for lodging or travel home if your rig is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss (some mileage limits may apply).
Replacement Cost Coverage. More than a typical auto or homeowners policy, this covers your personal belonging that are destroyed or stolen. Why try and make an auto or homeowners claim when it is RV related?
- Towing and Roadside Assistance – Towing, jump starts, roadside service, flat tire charges, fuel delivery, and locksmith service are just a toll-free phone call away. There are no out-of-pocket payments required, either. Just sign and drive. What’s more, your motor home and your tow vehicle are covered, regardless of who is driving (Some restrictions may apply)
- Campsite/Vacation Liability Coverage. Provides liability coverage when you are parked and using your motor home as a residence, typically seasonally or weeks at a time.
- Full-Timer Coverage. This is a coverage very similar to a homeowners policy. This option covers you when you are parked and using your motor home as a residence, typically for extended periods of time.
Travel Trailer Insurance
Do you own a travel trailer? When you are towing your travel trailer, is your travel trailer covered by your auto insurance policy? Your auto insurance policy may not provide the coverage you need. It’s important that you talk to an agent to answer any questions you have about insuring your travel trailer.
Fifth Wheel Insurance
A fifth wheel is a camper vehicle that attaches to the back of your vehicle with a hitch. Is your fifth wheel covered by your auto insurance policy? Precision Insurance Agency believes it is important that our clients have the proper policy that provides the important coverages that are not available in a conventional auto policy, or the stripped down RV policies offered by other agencies. Find out more about fifth wheel insurance.