Fifth Wheel Insurance in Wyoming, Michigan
Do you drive your fifth-wheel to the grocery store and back? Probably not, then why would you insure your rig with a policy meant for an everyday automobile? Precision Insurance Agency believes it is important that our clients have the proper policy that provides the important coverages that are not available in a conventional auto policy, or the stripped down RV policies offered by other agencies.
We’ve got you covered:
- Comprehensive Coverage. This can be included with our fifth-wheel policies and is not automatically included in your typical auto policy. This provides protection from just about any direct, sudden, and accidental loss, including; collision, fire, smoke, floods, landslides, hail, windstorms, animals, vandalism, low branches or overhangs, theft and lightning. You may also include Coverage for Attached Accessories, including awnings, satellite dishes, TV antennas and more. (Some coverages are optional and subject to company approval or may not be available in all states.)
- Total Loss Replacement Coverage. This option can save you literally thousands of dollars when compared to typical auto policies, which pay only the Actual Cash Value of your fifth-wheel at the time it’s destroyed. Precision Insurance Agency has the carriers that offer the coverage that protects you (and your rig) from the effects of depreciation. If your new-model fifth-wheel is destroyed within its first five model years, and you’re the original owner, we have carriers who will pay to replace it with a brand new one of similar kind and quality. In years six through ten, we have carriers that will give you up to what you originally paid for it toward the purchase of another fifth-wheel.
- Emergency Expenses Coverage. Pays for lodging or travel home if your rig is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss (some restrictions may apply).
- Replacement Cost Coverage. More than a typical auto or homeowners policy, this covers your personal belongings that are destroyed or stolen.
- Towing and Roadside Assistance eliminates the hassle of buying a separate towing plan.Towing, jump starts, roadside service, flat tire charges, fuel delivery, and locksmith service are just a toll-free phone call away. There are no out-of-pocket payments required, either. Just sign and drive. What’s more, your fifth-wheel and your tow vehicle are covered, regardless of who is driving!
- Campsite/Vacation Liability Coverage. Provides liability coverage when you are parked and using your fifth-wheel as a residence, typically seasonally or weeks at a time.
- Full-Timer Coverage. This is a coverage very similar to a homeowners policy. This option also covers you when you are parked and and using your fifth-wheel as a residence, typically for extended periods of time..
- Special Program for Stationary Fifth-Wheels. We have carriers that provide you extensive comprehensive and contents coverage if you use your fifth-wheel as a seasonal or permanent residence. This includes liability coverage that covers liability, medical payments to others, and property damage claims caused by an accident for which you are held liable. This program provides you with additional protection since your auto or homeowners policies may not extend coverage to you.