Off-Road Vehicle Insurance in Wyoming, Michigan
Do you jump on your dirt bike when you wake up, drive it down the stairs to your kitchen and grab some coffee? We hope not. Then why would you insure your off-road vehicle (ORV) with a policy meant for your home?
Don’t let your adventures get cut short because you didn’t get the right coverage for your ride! Your homeowners or auto policy may not adequately cover your ORV. Lucky for you, Precision Insurance Agency has the carriers that can help you choose the right policy for your ORV.
We’ve got you covered:
- Safety Apparel Coverage. This provides (up to policy limits) coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
- Optional Equipment Coverage. Our carriers include (up to policy limits) optional equipment coverage. This covers any “extras” added to your ride, including towable trailers or sleds made for use with your ORV.
- Annual Policies. If the trail is calling, you don’t want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy you can insure your ORV even in the “off-season.”
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully never needed, but always important with off-road vehicle insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of an off-road vehicle accident.
- Liability Coverage. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your ORV (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Increased Limits. You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.
- Collision Coverage. Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your ORV in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other than Collision Coverage. Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Trailer Coverage. Provides coverage for a specifically designed trailer to transport your ORV (up to policy limits).