Grand Rapids Manufactured Home Insurance
If you are the one in four people in America who have chosen this lifestyle, whether you own or rent – we’ve got you covered:
We have three carriers that specialize in covering manufactured homes. They all offer some or all of the following:
- Comprehensive Coverage. This means coverage for you for the most direct, sudden and accidental physical losses like: fire, lightning, explosion, vandalism, landslide, falling objects, explosion, attempted or actual burglary or robbery, water damage from bursting pipes, damage by wild or stray animals, collapse from the weight of ice and snow, and wind or hail damage.
- Optional Replacement Cost. Purchase Optional Replacement Cost coverage and get a settlement that reflects the cost to replace the damaged items with new property of comparable material and quality, without any deduction for depreciation. In most states, you can receive up to an additional 20% of the amount of insurance for your home if needed to replace your home!
- Agreed Loss Settlement. If your home is destroyed by an insured loss, you receive the full amount of insurance for your home (minus any applicable deductible). No hassles.
- Liability Coverage. This provides coverage if you’re found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury or property damage to someone who doesn’t live in your home. It covers costs like their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage.
- We offer all the “EXTRAS!”
- Additional Living Expenses
- Trees, shrubs, plants and lawns
- Debris removal
- Emergency Removal Service and Emergency Repair after a loss
- Credit card and check forgery
- Fire Department service
- Food spoilage coverage
- Popular coverage options to choose from:
- Hobby farm or ranch liability
- Identity fraud expense and management including monitoring
- Incidental business liability
- Personal injury
- Water damage from sewers and drains
- Earthquake coverage
- Trip coverage when moving your home
- Personal Liability coverage on additional residences
- Scheduled Personal Property coverage
- Replacement cost coverage (mobile home, other structures and personal belongings)